The traditional measurement method for silicon steel sheet iron cores is manual inspection with calipers, which is not only inefficient (30s/piece), but also impossible to determine the maximum and minimum values of each position due to a large error.
In response to the needs of such projects our solution has been applied to Anshan silicon steel manufacturer, with an accuracy of up to 0.05mm and a speed of up to 0.3S/piece.
1. Utilized 5.1 million high-resolution industrial camera. It has the function of automatic connection after the camera is powered off.
2. Utilized Telecentric Optics: bi-telecentric lens with large depth of field, zero distortion, no inspection.
3. The optical system adopts parallel backlight to enhance the sharpness of product contour image.
4. The software adopts SVMS, with modular interface and tool. The final result is a simple and convenient operation mechanism.
1. The system can independently detect and measure the maximum and minimum values.
2. Using double telecentric lens, there is no measurement error caused by distortion.
3. Clear product contouring presented in detected images.
4. Modular intelligent measurement software, which can measure point-to-point, point-to-line, line-to-line, angle, maximum value, minimum value, center line, radian, circle detection, etc. It is easy to operate and can be used within half an hour of training.
5. Improved the traditional detection method from 30s/unit to 0.3s/unit.
6. The detection accuracy of system equipment is 0.05mm.