What is industrial welding robot?
Welding robot is a pre-programmed robot that helps the owner to completely automate the mechanical welding process. Depending on the purpose of use, the market has produced many different types of mechanical welding robots in terms of welding heads such as welding robots, wire welding, spot welding or laser welding.
Structure of the Welding Robot
A conventional welding robot will have an arm-like shape with flexible swivel joints for easy movement. The welding gun will be mounted at the tip and move flexibly to weld many different positions.
- Soldering iron
- Welding wire push mechanism
- Solder coil
- Solder source
- Control cabinet
- Connecting systems
- Accessories included
Application area of Welding Robot
Welding robots are now widely used in metal processing industries, especially automobile manufacturing and electrical – electronic industries. Applications of robotic welding offer the following advantages:
- Improve work productivity with high product quality: Industrial welding robots are compared with 5 times higher working productivity than a person.
- High accuracy: Due to being programmed by a computer, the welding robot’s operations can reach high accuracy.
- Increase safety in work: The use of welding robots will help factors such as toxic gas, electric shock, working environment at height, unsafe, flammable, … not become problems in production. .
- Regardless of the skill of the laborer: The welding robot works by pre-programmed programming, with absolute accuracy without errors and ensures the same efficiency as skilled workers.
- Cost savings: Replace a lot of labor, reduce labor costs as well as material loss.