What is VLM?
Application of VLM smart warehouse in industries
Due to its high efficiency in goods storage, VLM smart warehouse is widely applied in many different industries.
- Automotive – motorcycle manufacturing industry: Storage of assembly parts, equipment, electronic accessories,…
- Mechanical engineering and supporting industries: Storage of goods, finished products, tools, supplies, spare parts, molds, equipment, processing details
- Electrical and electronic manufacturing industry: Storage of electronic components, accessories, circuit boards, chips,…
- Garment industry: Roll storage fabrics, raw materials such as buttons, threads, zippers, accessories, spare parts and machinery,…
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic and medical equipment industry: Storage of raw materials, finished products, equipment and medical supplies and
- Logistics and e-commerce industry: The ideal storage center combines product and goods sorting lines with selection conveyors.
Benefits of using VLM smart warehouse in storage
- Save warehouse space with the ability to take full advantage of the storage height (up to 10m) and the storage tray can load goods up to 350kg.
- Increase accuracy in the process of importing and exporting goods in the warehouse
- Easy access to goods in the warehouse with integration with the ERP system
- Intuitive and simple interface for easy operation
- Ensure safety and security for goods
- Creating an automatic and safe working environment for employees